[Scottish] Saturday Night Poker - 12th July

Tim Brocklehurst t.brocklehurst at henryabram.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 10:27:06 BST 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am hosting the poker night this week. We'll start at 6:30pm, then
break for some Pizza after the first game (or at 8pm if there's a lot of
players).

John and Kev, could you organize bringing the chairs over, whenever is
convenient. I will be in tonight, or bring them tomorrow evening.

Neil, Could you bring the table and chips?

Ok, getting to my flat...

Flat 10, 324 St George's Road. G3 6JR

>From Charing Cross, go north, past Great Western Road. You'll see a
library on your left. My flat is opposite.

By Subway... get off at St. George's Cross, and walk around the building
with the clan-store and bike shop in it. You are now on St. George's
Road. Walk past the bank to the library. My flat is opposite.

When you arrive, push the buzzer, or give me a call on 07948156648

Cheers All,

Tim B.