[Scottish] Paisley Beer Festival t-shirts

Andrew Calverley andrew.calverley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 19:55:52 BST 2008

Another Linux-Format-page-worthy T-Shirt is being planned for the lovely
ScotLUGgers to wear at the Paisley Beer Festival.

The t-shirt is currently being designed and I am accepting orders from
interested individuals.

Currently the price is *12 pounds* for boring ordinary sizes (S - XL), XXL
and above are an extra 2 pounds.

Either edit the Paisley Beer Festival Shirt page
<http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Paisley_Beer_Festival>on the ScotLUG site -
or send me an email, if the wiki is not behaving.

Please include your name (and your nick if I don't know you), number of
shirts and the associated sizes.

I am sending this to the Scottish List to silence those individuals who
complain "I was never told about the t-shirt!!!"

I will bring t-shirts to the May ScotLUG Meet for those who want a PBF
shiirt but will not be at the PBF.

Andrew