[Scottish] A wee question.....

Mark Burns mark at chaoswastes.co.uk
Mon May 5 10:05:06 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, and only just got around to
raising my head above lurking level.

I've been using Linux on and off for about 9-10 years (and as my sole OS
on my home machine for the last 3/4 years), and I've now got to thinking
that it is about time that I was a bit more involved in the Linux
community as a whole (subscribing to mailing lists, and remembering to
actual drop into IRC every now and again).

This brings me neatly to my question. Is there anyone on this list who
are based in and around Dumfries and Galloway who might be interested in
starting a LUG for the area?

--
Question, Confront, Deviate, Destroy ...

Justified. What's your poison?