[Scottish] Openmoko FreeRunner

Sean Anderson keep.brain.from.freezing at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:53:27 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 23:13 +0100, Andrew Back wrote:
> On Wed, 28 May 2008, Sean Anderson wrote:
>
> <<SNIP>>
>
> > Yes, but of course you must remember that cellphones were originally
> > invented to allow the CIA, the NSA, or indeed the masons (because
> > they're the same thing, really) to keep track of the population; why do
> > you think phones became so cheap and easy to come by?
> >
> > The government controls the airwaves.
> > The government controls your phone.
> > Never forget this.
>
> Yes, that is why I wrap my mobile in baking foil and never use the same
> SIM more than once.
>
> Andrew
>
> (or am I...)

*buries phone in a pile of molten steel*

AHA! Now no one can use their evil rays to track the location of my
device, sending and receiving data...... Oh, wait...

Watch out for the MiB,
Sean.

P.S. So to take this thread back on-topic, who else in the
Glasgow/Edinburgh locus is interested in a bulk purchase of Neos in the
near future? Are there enough?