[Scottish] Hello, and an open rec

Alpin Iolaire McKinnon iolaire at iolaire.com
Mon Feb 23 15:23:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The Glasgow LUGites might remember me and various tipsy nights at the
Counting House. I've since moved to Gibraltar and am enjoying the life
down here. I recently got an open position down here for a junior-ish
UNIX engineer and thought that there might be someone up there looking
for work or a change of scenery, so here I am and here the position is
--> http://www.jobserve.com/W0A040FAC56CCE757.jsjob . Unlike the rest of
the economy, gambling is doing rather nicely, so this is a new role in
my dept. Pay is 28000 p.a. with about 22% tax and would include
relocation expenses from the UK.

Cya, Io