[Scottish] All Stock must go (says SWMBO)

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 25 20:57:38 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 06:38:01 am Ben Thorp wrote:
> Any chance of posting a list of whats still available? I'm getting a bit
> lost....
>
> (And did I see an ethernet cable tester in there? If that's still up for
> grabs then count me in...)

Yes you did - it's your if you're at the Counting House with £10 tomorrow!

The latest CBay listing looks like this:

Get your oders in by 10pm tonight for next day delivery (to the Counting
House / Livi tower).

PCs
---
1 x IBM PC (200 MX pentium?) unknown condition - FREE
1 x 500MHz Celeron in v. slimline case - FREE
1 x AMD Athlon 1800 PC - £5

Networking
----------
1 x NTL Cable router - FREE
1 x RJ45 crimp tool - £3

Misc
----
1 x Joystick - £2
1 x Freezer 64 Pro High Performance CPU cooler (boxed, unused) - £10
    Fits AMD64 socket 754, 939, AM2
1 x Epson Stylus Photo 830 inkjet printer - £7
     Including Parallel cable
Several Emtec DDS4 tapes £1 for unused 50p for used.

C.