[Scottish] interesting subject?

Ferdinand Francino ffr1 at gcal.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 10:51:07 UTC 2009

Ladies, gents,

I'm working on Second Life & Open Simulator for the Glasgow Caledonian
University, introducing a new module in September, have presented at
several academic conferences and am going to do again @ ALT-C 2009
(about installing, hosting, administration of Open Sim) and think this
might be an interesting subject for a talk / demonstration. If you think
so as well, drop me a line

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.alt.ac.uk/altc2009/
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,5157,en.html
http://secondlifegrid.net/
http://www.caledonian.ac.uk/cuthere/

laters
~ferdinand

--
\o/        Don't fight back. Fight forward        \o/
\o/ What I'm thinking outside of isn't even a box \o/

Ferdinand Francino aka Gwynn Gunawan
Project Manager CU There
GCU Web 3D & Second Life Presence
http://www.caledonian.ac.uk/cuthere

Times Higher Education award winner 2008: outstanding international student support
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/news/pressoffice/releases/241008.html