[Scottish] Job at Winterwell

Joe Halliwell joe at winterwell.com
Fri Mar 6 13:26:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm writing with my corporate hat on. I hope that's okay.

In case you don't know us, Winterwell is an Edinburgh-based
AI/mathematics consultancy practice. We work with clients to solve a
varied range of really tough and interesting problems, but we're also
developing some exciting products of our own.

We're now looking to hire a full time developer to work on interactive
cross-platform media tools (and pervasive gaming/interactive
drama/alternate reality games in particular). Ideally you'd also have
excellent maths skills to assist with our consultancy work. There's a
fuller description of the job including details of the application
procedure here:

http://www.winterwell.com/company/careers.php#fulltime

Best regards,
Joe

---
Dr. Joe Halliwell
Winterwell Associates Ltd
+44 781 3124801
http://www.winterwell.com
Registered in Scotland, company no. SC342991