[Scottish] Paisley Beer Festival - May 1st 2009, Paisley Town Hall

Colin Shorts colin.shorts at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:49:52 UTC 2009

I'm also starting a bit of a trend by way of working at the beer
festival for the second year running rather than just being in the
crowd. In any case I'll hopefully meet some more of you this year.

It's probably about time I dragged myself down to a meeting sometime though.

-Colin

p.s. for any of you who are interested in helping out and keeping the
festival going, all you need to do is sign up as a CAMRA member (around
£20/year and there is a special on offering discounts on beer
http://www.camra.org.uk/page.aspx?o=288012) at JD Wetherspoons pubs.
It's a great way to try different beers as long as you don't mind
helping out a little, even if just for a few hours/days. See
http://www.paisleybeerfestival.org.uk/