[Scottish] Bonfire night party - Friday 6th November 6.30pm

Miah Gregory mace at darksilence.net
Mon Nov 2 15:55:19 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I'm having a BBQ, fireworks and some manner of fire style party as usual
this year, kicking off roughly around 6.30pm.

If you want to bring your own food/drink, please feel free, otherwise
the usual BBQ fare will be available. Peters Well available on tap,
along with a selection of soft drinks.

I'm located in Elderslie, near Paisley, with a train station reasonably
nearby and bus route just at the bottom of the road. Folks from any
corner of the globe welcome, if you can get here. :)

Pop me an email if you're interested and I'll send you more info.

Thanks.

--
Miah Gregory