[Scottish] Scottish Digest, Vol 267, Issue 1

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 12:19:37 UTC 2009

> Hi all,
> Can anyone suggest a decent quality web hosting provider? I want one
> which will provide the usual MySQL, PHP support, etc. and gives decent,
> reliable service, doesn't mess you around and solves problems
> efficiently.
>

> Jim

We provide web hosting as a service for our clients and would happily
help you. We don't give you a pretty web front end, we give you a phone
number, an email address, and a personal service to make sure that you
are getting what you need. We also do active montoring of all sites and
a nightly offsite backup of your site. Drop me a mail if you want to
discuss further. We also provide support and advice on DNS and MX servies

Alternatively I can definitely recommend Brett at Gladserv
(www.gladserv.com) for providing a very efficient service. They are also
based in scotland and you'll get someone to talk to rather than a mail
robot.

--
Roland Ward (Director)

Penguin Factory Ltd
www.penguinfactory.co.uk
Tel: 0845 868 3988

PenguinFactory Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland
registered in Scotland number SC270171.
Registered office: Penguin Factory Limited, c/o Sinclair Wood and Co. 90
Mitchell Street Glasgow. G1 3NQ.