[Scottish] Scotlug Website/Planning

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Thu Oct 1 15:15:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 14:28, Claudio Calvelli <scotlug at intercal.org.uk> wrote:
> Jim <jb_1234 at ntlworld.com> writes:
>
>> Sounds like a good idea. It would be very helpful if someone with write
>> access to the website could post info about the meeting there, so we can
>> get a decent turnout.
>
> I've added one line to the "meetings" page. Email me with a more detailed
> description if required.

Thanks Claudio for doing this :)

I will be working on this more over the weekend and will put a page up
on the wiki (or ask someone else to if I can't) about this once I have
polished my thoughts on this.

Once this has been done I will post up to the email list and IRC
channel, if anyone has any further good ideas please let me know :)

Take care.