[Scottish] Scottish Digest, Vol 264, Issue 3

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Fri Oct 2 18:00:30 UTC 2009

Hello Roland,

I am sure I speak for the whole group here when I say that your help would
be more than welcome :)

I think it would be best for everyone involved if we discuss how this
support could be best used, so everyone given we already have more support
does let us do more, allow ideas you previously thought were not possible?

Thanks again Roland for the very kind offer :)

Take care all.

On Oct 2, 2009 1:29 PM, "Roland Ward" <roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk>