[Scottish] Cloudscan headers anyone?

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 9 20:37:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,

It seems my ISP is now using Cloudscan for reducing spam.

I'm not sure that I want my my service provider to decide whether I get mail
or not! Its certainly giving a few false negatives already.

Cloadscan itself injects a header into messages - e.g.

-Cloudmark-Analysis: v=1.0 c=1 a=vSjvsHa_AAAA:8 a=Ewd01NaTHdFUVOHxRqoA:9
a=c7IX0rZLumW9gDjtuzkfc_RpekwA:4 a=StLQTATq6fCsP7UJ:21 a=5dM1lMW2zk168QYy:21

Does anyone know if this can be parsed to extract meaningful information?

TIA

C.