[Scottish] Topics and Questions for Political Parties

Brightlance S'jet brightlance at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:58:01 UTC 2010

Right, lets get this ball rolling

Q. What are the Party's stance on the use of electronic counting in both
the postal and normal vote?

Q. What are the Party's stance on the use of electronic voting systems,
and which types would they be prepared to support if any, and whether
they see a need for the software used in voting/counting to be made
available to independent scrutiny whether under an open source or pgp
style license

Q. What is the Party's stance on the Digital Economy, and the growing
concept of the internet, as access to information, as a human right.

I'm sure I'll have a couple more later to add, but this is good to start off

Will