[Scottish] Ubuntu Release Party

Pete Murdoch pete at pmurdoch.com
Sun Feb 7 19:44:23 UTC 2010

On Sunday 07 Feb 2010 13:50:35 Michael Douglas wrote:
> Only problem I see is that everyone would need to be over 18, and 1 student
>  cards would be needed for every 4 non students.
>
> That said, I may be interested (though the friday is my birthday so no
>  promises)

So we just need to keep the ratio above 4:1. I'm sure getting a good student
presence to let the non-students in won't really be an issue since it's held
at the Strath Union so there will (hopefully) be lots of students/GeekSoc
members attending anyway.

Does this restriction also apply to those of us who aren't students but are
members of GeekSoc such as myself? The bouncers usually let me in after some
persuasion at GeekSoc meets; can we expect the same at the release party?

Pete.