[Scottish] Double Barrel Developer Role (Java/Javascript)

D. Rimron darran at xalior.com
Thu Jul 22 10:58:56 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Not strictly Linux, but you'll be working on Ubuntu, and Developing for
Android - so a bit linuxy :) but I'm seeking new staffs, twice - once
for a contractor - available straight away, one for a junior to train up
once I get a wee bit more free time :-)

You need to be a proper Javascript boffin - a real developer, not a
web-designer with a copy of moo-tools! This is Javascript away from the
DOM, writing real applications!

Job Description:
--8<--
Java and Javascript Developer required.

Mobile Web and Android/Java Developer required to join a busy studio
team. Working with world famous clients and with the very latest in
mobile technologies this role could be for you.

Essencial skills - this is your daily grind - jQuery will be your best
friend and first weapon of choice:
  Javascript, and lots of it.

Strongly Desired - you'll be working very closely with these
technologies, experience will seriously influence your chances here:
  Java/J2SE/J2ME Experience
  Android SDK

Desirable skills, bonus points for each of these - this is stuff you'll
be bumping up against every day, but you don't have to have it to get
the job:
  HTML
  CSS
  Python

Extra-Shiny Super-Bonus skills - these are the people you'll be working
with, so any crossover will just make integration easier - but none of
them are required for you to get the job :-)
  Objective C++
  Django
  PHP
  Ruby
  MySQL
  Linux System Administration
  Client/Server Solutions/Design
  Real World Experience of ISP/Telco Grade Networks

Role starts immediately with salary very much depending upon prior
experience, but we'd love to hear from you if you think you'd fit the
bill - we have a number of roles coming up like this one, from Graduate
to Experienced Geeks :-)
--8<--

Please - no agencies! :)

Cheers, Dx