[Scottish] Help needed with group page

Stuart Elliott stuarte9 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:18:10 UTC 2010

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the help. I've now added my name to those willing to help out on install day. Curiously though, my name shows up in red on the page. Hmm :-{ Maybe this colouring is used to highlight new additions.

Anyway, here's hoping the install day really does happen. Hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Stuart