[Scottish] Tonights meeting

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Thu Mar 25 11:16:18 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Another month has gone by so time again for the ScotLUG monthly meet.

This month we Greg Sutcliffe giving a talk titled "The Meta-Talk -
Talking About Talking" which I think we are all going to learn from
and who knows might even encourage some of the members who have not
told us about the awesome things they are doing with Linux to get up
and tell us all about it in the following months ;)

The meeting is as usual in Strathclyde Uni - Livingstone Tower
starting at 1930 but the floor has been renamed to floor 14, just to
confuse everyone.

If you need any further information please see the link below, ask on
the list or come have a chat in the #scotlug IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings

Hope to see you all there.