[Scottish] BBC Master Compact

Rodti MacLeary rodti at macleary.com
Fri Nov 12 12:02:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:41:48 -0000, "Jason Irwin"
<jasonirwin73 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Err, or I could drop it off if it comes to that.  So long as "north"
> doesn't mean "Aberdeen".  :o)
> It either goes to someone here, on eBay or the bin.

Wow, I'm potentially swimming in Masters.  Thanks to everyone for offers of
machines and carriage thereof.  I think I'm right in thinking that Mr
Rimron's non-Compact might be the best bet, as it's the one that actually
works?  I'm not sure my DIY skills stretch to replacing disk controllers...

r.