[Scottish] Jotismland

Paxton, Darren Darren.Paxton at mercer.com
Thu Dec 8 14:50:45 UTC 2011

Sad day when I need to unsubscribe from a mailing list due to the stupid-arse "elitism" of those who think they are the chosen ones

Would like to say I'd come back sometime but I doubt it unless there's an amount of growing up going on.

Pity any potential new members having to deal with this lot.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your co-operation.

Mercer Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England No. 984275.  Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, Tower Place, London, EC3R 5BU.