[Scottish] One last time! Anybody want my Rack server cabinet?

Roland Ward roland at primitive.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 22:21:15 UTC 2011

Sorry I'm not trying to spam the group, I just don't want to have to get
the rack server cabinet to a skip. Twice I thought someone was going to
take it and twice they couldn't. I'm going to try freecycle next I guess!

Just to remind you all its a 42u cabinet - standard size. It's missing a
side door but it doesn't effect it ability to store servers! It's got three
shelves for servers without rails too. Anyone want it can have it for free
but they'll need to pick it up from the west end.

--

Roland Ward

Primitive Designs