[Scottish] Recruitment agencies - recommendations for and to avoid

andrew white andrew.white at darknet.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 02:45:54 UTC 2011

On 02/01/2011 10:37 PM, Julian Gibson wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Wondering if anyone has recommendations for good recruitment agencies
> and possibly even more important which ones to avoid.  Obviously looking
>  to find something Linuxy, Unixy ideally but I suspect the agencies
> treat all skills equally in that sense.
>
> Cheers and thanks
> Julian

In my experience recruitment agencies have no idea what they are doing.
There a few decent people that know what they are talking about but
mostly they are a load of rubbish. unsuitable jobs wrong skills ect ect ect

This is just my opinion tho if anyone does know a decent agency I would
be very interested.

Andy