[Scottish] Broadband advice

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:50:25 UTC 2011

I am in the process of moving (to Nottingham...) and need to get broadband
set-up.  I'll be telecommuting (which will be a new experience) and wondered
if people had any advice on a decent ISP?  I'm with TalkTalk just now and
whilst they're OK, I am not sure I trust them with what will be an essential
connection.  I'll probably be hammering the heck out of any bandwidth limit
with RDP connections too.

Looking at Virign Media just now, any good?

Hope you all had a Christmas and New Year's.

J.