[Scottish] Samsung N150 Netbook for Sale

Jack Donaghy jacksteruk309 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:37:25 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I've got a black Samsung N150 netbook here for sale. It has a 1.6GHz Atom N450 processor, 1GB RAM and a 160GB hard drive. It's running Ubuntu 11.04 just now - the wifi (RealTek chip btw) and backlight controls don't work perfectly out of the box but work fine upon installation of two packages from a ppa. I only bought it two months ago from a PC World Outlet and it's in near perfect condition - I just don't really have much need for a Linux netbook.

I'm looking for around £100 for it - pickup from the southside of Glasgow, or I could possibly drop it off if you're near Glasgow Uni.

If you need any more info just drop me an email at jack at jackd.org, or I'm Jackster on IRC.