[Scottish] www.servercircle.com

Peter George petergeorge at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 4 14:52:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've not posted for a long time, or attended a meeting, but I thought
I'd pop in and share a wee project a pal and I are working on, as I
thought it might interest some of you.

Server Circle - ask and answer server questions
www.servercircle.com
Server Circle - Ask experts technical questions about anything Server
related and earn reputation points or even financial rewards when you
answer questions about Server problems. - Server Circle - ask and
answer server questions

There's quite a lot of Linux Q&A going on up there which may be of interest.

So, come visit, sign up, ask and answer questions, get invovled!

Regards,

Peter George