[Scottish] ScotLUG This Month

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue Nov 15 14:45:35 UTC 2011

Hey all!

First off, some apologise for not having anything on for the past few
months. David and I have been working to get things kicked off again.

There has been a change of venue, we will no longer be meeting at
Strathclyde University - we will now be meeting at the Electron Club.

http://www.electronclub.org/
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street,
Glasgow
G2 3JD

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=55.865889&lon=-4.265034&zoom=18&layers=M

If you have any problems trying to find the place, feel free to email
beforehand and we'll make sure that you get directions.

We will be continuing the trend of running the meetings on the last
Thursday of every month. The next meeting is Thursday 24th November
between 7PM and 9:30PM - Next Week!

With a new venue - this gives us some freedom to mess around with the
format of the meeting. Instead of looking for speakers, We are looking
for some volunteers who can help us with some demos or workshops this
month.
When in doubt however, most likely lightning talks from anyone who is
interested.

If you feel like helping out with a demo/workshop/talk this month -
feel free to get back to me.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Kenny.