[Scottish] Sun monitor (model 3651383-01) going spare

Julian Gibson julian at rjmg.net
Sun Nov 27 16:43:48 UTC 2011

All,

I have a Sun monitor (model 3651383-01) going spare.  It's a 20"
viewable CRT.  Comes with a 13w3 to VGA adaptor.  I used to use a pair
of them in 1600x1200 mode each on SuSE.  It works fine but just is too
large and we want the dining table back for dining on....  Can be
collected from the west end of Glasgow or will go in the bin if no one
is interested (unless someone can suggest a charity that might be
interested and will collect).

Cheers
Julian