[Scottish] ScotLUG Meeting :: Thursday 30th August 2012

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue Aug 28 21:03:38 UTC 2012

Hey all!

This month we are kicking things back off after a long and (somewhat
patchy, somewhat good weathered) summer. We will begin meeting on the last
Thursday of every month, with this months Meeting being at the Electron
Club.

This months meeting is this coming Thursday (30th August) at 7:30PM. I will
be around from 7PM onwards for anyone who wants to turn up early to have a
chat beforehand.

Electron Club, CCA
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD

This month, we will be given a talk by a recent graduate of the University
of Strathclyde, Peter Kinnaird - he will be presenting a meeting on his
work developing for the Android Mobile Operating System for Glasgow
Caledonian University and Orange.

As always, we will convene this meeting with a few drinks in a bar of the
groups choice. We will also use this meeting to prepare the up and coming
influx of students into Glasgow and how we can get them interested at an
early stage of the academic year.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks,
Kenny.