[Scottish] This month's meet - Talk or plan

William Nelson wnelson at geeksoc.org
Mon Mar 26 09:34:46 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Just thought to let you all know, we're still looking for a person to
give a talk/people to give lightning talks/or other eventy things to
hold people's attention.

Since no one has managed to find someone/come
forward/blackmailed/bribed/or otherwise coerced a person or persons into
doing something, unless we get fresh news by wednesday, we're thinking
of turning the meet into a planning session for the install day that
people showed interest for to occur this year, at some point in time.

If that actually interests you more than a talk, let me know, if not,
let me know, and possibly provide references of person(s) to beg talks
off of.

With Regards,
Will Nelson