[Scottish] Thursday 27th June

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Jun 26 09:31:10 UTC 2013

Hey all,

This months meeting is tomorrow! We've got a few things going on.

This months meeting will be the last this summer. We have historically
taken a break in July, something to do with good weather and beer I think.
We will be back in full tow in August though!

This month will be something a little different, more akin to a social
gathering than a meeting, but with some Open Source geekery bolted on the
side. Instead of having our usual talk then break to the pub - we're going
to be having a small 2 - 3 hour hack-night.

Whether it is Software or Hardware that you're interested in, or whether
you would like to get involved in a project, you're more than welcome to
come along and give it a try. If yet to get round to it - we can also help
you get Linux installed for the first time in mini-install day format.
*Disclaimer:
Back up your files!*

Given that things go well - we'll be doing this at bigger scale later in
the year as we plan our next year of events!

As always, we'll be at the Electron Club at the CCA between 7PM and 9PM.

*350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD*

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Kenny.