[Scottish] Fwd: Edlug next thursday

rathgild at gmail.com rathgild at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 00:13:00 UTC 2013

In fairness in the three years I've been organising the meetings there has only been one talk cancelled - and that was a Scotlug member giving me less than 1 hours notice that they were indisposed.

If anyone is planning to come across to Edinburgh for the talk the venue is the back room of the Southsider, 3-7 West Richmond Street (close to the University).  The meeting starts at 7:30 and the formal part is done by 9pm though people stay on for additional liquid refreshment.

Jan
Penguin Wrangler
Edlug