[Scottish] Scotlug Talk - March 2013

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Mar 27 13:32:53 UTC 2013

Hey all,

This months meeting is tomorrow! We've got a few things going on.

Alistair McKinlay
--------------------
Alistair will be speaking to us about his Final Year Project at University:
Timetables and Schedules are not all the same. They can take many shapes
and forms. My talk will detail the process in finding what is generic about
all timetabling systems and building a system that can support multiple
schedule formats. The project was built using modern web technologies.

William Nelson
--------------
William will be chatting to us about the International Space-Apps Challenge
which will be happening mid-April.

Q&A Session
-----------
I want to restart the ScotLUG Q&A sessions that we had at the end. We have
been doing this a little after meetings and in the pub, but I want to kick
these off properly again. Feel free to bring any Linux problems that you're
having with you and we'll see what our collective minds can do about them!

If you've never been before - we are, as always - in the Electron Club from
7PM onwards, with talks starting at 7:30PM.

Electron Club
CCA Glasgow
350 Sauchiehall Street  Glasgow,
G2 3JD

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Kenny.