[Scottish] This coming Thursday.

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Mon Nov 25 23:35:01 UTC 2013

Hey All!

Given that I sent the email quite early this month, I thought it best to
fire off a reminder!

Please forward this onto any other mailing lists that you guys might see
fit!

(Apologies for the Spam).

This Thursdays meeting will be at the usual Spot, the Electron Club in the
CCA. Open Street Map.
We should be kicking around the Electron Club around 7:30PM on Thursday.

This months talk is quite a special one, Jonathan Riddell is the founder
and Community Leader of the Kubuntu Project/ Linux Distribution.
He will be talking to us about the technology and politics of KDE and
Kubuntu
and ponders on how the dream of the Linux desktop has not taken off in the
way
we all thought it would a decade ago and what is happening instead.

As always, for more information – you can visit the website at
www.scotlug.org.uk.

Hope to see you all there!