[Scottish] Fwd: ScotLUG Website Initial (Online) Meeting

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Apr 9 18:41:31 UTC 2014

Hey all!

I'm just sending a quick reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow night on
the IRC Channel to work on a refresh to our Website/ Wiki structure. This
will be stage 1 in the plan to build a new website!

We will be meeting around 7:30 PM.

We also have our next meeting at the Electron Club planned, further details
will be coming later in the week. We will have Patrick Harvie MSP coming to
give us a very interesting talk about Free and Open Source Software in the
public sector, Open Data formats among other pressing issues.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks,
Kenny.