[Scottish] August 28th 2014

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Sun Aug 17 21:36:09 UTC 2014

Hey All!

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 28th August at the usual Spot,
the Electron Club, Sauchihall Street. We should be kicking around the
Electron Club around 7:30PM on Thursday.

This month, we’ll be kicking off another year of ScotLUG. As we’ve
done over the past few years, we have used or first meeting of the
academic year to plan,or at least set forward a roadmap of the coming
year.

If you’ve got any ideas for talks, or anything you want to bring up on
the night – let me know!

Open Source and Q&A As always, we’re going to have a 20 minute session
at the end for a Linux or Open Source Q&A session. It is our hope that
you can use this time to work on/ with a project that you’re really
passionate about, if not get advice on how to go about doing this.

We will be adjourning to a local bar afterwards, the exact location to
be confirmed on the night as we need to check on availability of space
at the CCA Bar.

As always, for more information – you can visit the website at
www.scotlug.org.uk.

Hope to see you all there!