[Scottish] Scotlug - Thursday 27th November

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Mon Dec 1 20:41:04 UTC 2014

Hey all!

Thanks all who attended the last ScotLUG meeting!

Last month, we decided to start the transition from the old Wiki to
the website that David has kindly worked on.

We are also going to attempt to organise a Christmas event for a few
drinks. No main talk, but a more informal get together in the pub.

I've put together a Doodle poll to see where people might be interested.

http://doodle.com/qrhpz8df2cdg3t2f#table

Thanks,
Kenny.