[Scottish] Thursday 26th June

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Jun 18 21:29:01 UTC 2014

Hey All!

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 26th June at the usual Spot, the
Electron Club in the CCA.
[http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/55.86576/-4.26494&layers=C]. We
should be kicking around the Electron Club around 7:30PM on Thursday.

This month we've got a talk by Greg Sutcliffe on his project: Delve.

Delve aims to be a complete Open Source document management system.
Currently it's in alpha mode, which some features missing, but it is
usable (at least, I'm using it for my Documents).

Open Source and Q&A As always, we’re going to have a 20 minute session
at the end for a Linux or Open Source Q&A session. It is our hope that
you can use this time to work on/ with a project that you’re really
passionate about, if not get advice on how to go about doing this.

This will be the last ScotLUG meeting before we take a Summer Hiatus
(historically, the weather has been too good to have a meeting in
July).

We will be adjourning to a local bar afterwards, the exact location to
be confirmed as we need to check on availability of space at the CCA
Bar.

As always, for more information – you can visit the website at
www.scotlug.org.uk.

Hope to see you all there!