[Scottish] Scotlug - Thursday 27th November

David Jones david.jones at fmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 18:01:59 UTC 2014

Kenny Coyle <kenny at heloo.net> writes:

> Hey all, I'm afraid that this month - we have had some troubles
> organising a main talk.
>
> We're still going to meet up though at the usual time for some general
> Linux and Open Source chat.
>
> We'll be meeting at the usual time, at the usual place. 7PM - 9PM at
> the Electron Club.
>
> We will be adjourning to a local bar afterwards, the exact location to
> be confirmed on the night as we need to check on availability of space
> at the CCA Bar.

Hi All,

I had hoped to show off the new website at http://scotlug.github.io/
tonight, but I'm unable to make it to the meeting.

Please have a look and tell me what you think!  Comments, criticism
and/or Pull Requests to
https://github.com/ScotLUG/scotlug.github.io/issues.

Hope you like it!

David / dthjones / yxby