[Scottish] Thursday 25th September

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Thu Sep 18 14:20:36 UTC 2014

Hey all!

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 25th September at the usual Spot,
the Electron Club in the CCA. We should be kicking around the Electron
Club around 7:30PM on Thursday.

Today is an extremely important day or Scotland, regardless which box
your putting a cross in!

This month, we have Lynn Kelly, who works in IT within Local
Government, and an active member of BCS Glasgow hosting a discussion
about what is going to change, or even what isn't going to change in a
Post-Referendum Scotland. We will know the final result early tomorrow
morning - so this discussion will change depending on just what result
is!.

Open Source and Q&A as always, we’re going to have a 20 minute session
at the end for a Linux or Open Source Q&A session. It is our hope that
you can use this time to work on/ with a project that you’re really
passionate about, if not get advice on how to go about doing this.

We will be adjourning to a local bar afterwards, the exact location to
be confirmed on the night as we need to check on availability of space
at the CCA Bar.

As always, for more information – you can visit the website at
www.scotlug.org.uk.

Hope to see you all there!