[Scottish] ScotLUG :: December 2015

kenny at heloo.net kenny at heloo.net
Thu Dec 17 08:11:16 UTC 2015

Hey all,

At the moment, it looks like Saturday or Sunday might be best for a
ScotLUG meetup. If you would like to come, it would be great if you can
fill out the Doodle Poll below.*

Apologies for the short notice, I would like to finalise the date this
evening.

Thanks,
Kenny.

* http://doodle.com/poll/ubki7beqciwvqs8z