ScotLUG :: May 2016

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Fri Apr 22 07:23:31 UTC 2016

Hey all,

A quick reminder that this months ScotLUG is next Thursday. We've got a
pretty interesting talk about *Cloud Computing and IoT, working with
Raspberry Pis*.

I want to kick-start planning for next month. Next month - we're going to
have *Lightning Talks* - a collection of small, time-limited talks where
you can talk about a project that you've been working on, tools that you
use a lot or generally anything that you think will fit. It doesn't even
need to be related to Technology, never mind Linux!

If you're interested in presenting a talk - I've set up a small "CFP" form
on Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uW48_wefdWljE03owk2_m694dky7lQFkEakyQD31c3k

Let me know if you've got any questions - I'm looking forward to seeing
what you all suggest!

Thanks,
Kenny.