Homework: Glasgow and Technology

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Mon Oct 24 12:00:42 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Some of you may recall, during the meeting last month, Martin very kindly
provided a demonstration of Etherpad and its capabilities.

As part of this, we produced a document which focuses on a number of
different issues facing Glasgow and its approaches to technology.

We have put the results so far on a public Etherpad:
https://titanpad.com/scotlug-september-2016

What we now need to do is formalise this into a set of questions and
suggestions for the City Council themselves. Can we work together this week
to put this together? Martin has kindly offered to take these to the
council for us.

See you all on Thursday.

Thanks,
Kenny.