ScotLUG :: 26th January 2017 :: Where have all my packets gone?

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Jan 25 08:25:13 UTC 2017

Hey all,

This is just a reminder that the next ScotLUG meeting will be tomorrow,
26th January at the usual Spot, the Electron Club in the CCA.

We should be kicking around the Electron Club around 7:00PM.

We will be adjourning to a local bar afterwards, the exact location to be
confirmed on the night as we need to check on availability of space at the
CCA Bar.

This month, Fred Crowson has kindly offered a new talk:

Where have all my packets gone?

A brief introduction to networking for sysadmins

This talk will give brief introduction to those Unix utilities that can
help save the day when the pipes in the network get blocked or clogged, or
the clean unplugs your router ;~)

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Kenny.