Fwd: Glasgow Makerspace

Will Nelson wnelson at cmdcore.net
Tue Nov 14 07:21:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Following up on the below, if you're interested, there's a Glasgow Makers and Hardware Hackers meeting tonight at the Mitchell Library. Topic looks to be about the unholy fusion of Arduinos and Kinects. There's likely to be a lot of after talk discussion regarding the Maker/Hacker space as well.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/glasgow-makers-and-hardware-hackers-14th-november-tickets-39110489527

With Regards,
Will