ScotLUG :: March 29th Thurs, 3D printing with Kenny Coyle

Will Nelson wnelson at cmdcore.net
Wed Mar 21 07:40:14 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The next ScotLUG meeting will be on Thursday 29th March at the usual spot, the Electron Club in the CCA. We should be kicking around the Electron Club around 6:45PM. We will be aiming to start the talk at 7:30PM.

This month, Kenny Coyle will be talking about his adventures so far with 3D printing, using the Anet A8 Reprap Kit. This talk will detail the build process, the hardware and the various open source software that is involved.

With this being early on in the 3d Printing journey, I hear there should be a demo, results may be very varied!

Hope to see you all there!

With Regards,
Will Nelson