ScotLUG :: April 30th 2020 :: Remote Lightning Talks

Donna Holford-Lovell donna at northeastofnorth.com
Mon Apr 20 08:39:32 UTC 2020

I am currently on annual leave and will not be replying to my emails until I get back in the office on the 20th April.

Due to the number of emails I receive I may not reply for a few days after my return. If you require a speedy reply I would suggest you re-send your email on Monday 20th April.

Best wishes
Donna