ScotLUG :: April 30th 2020 :: Remote Lightning Talks

Martin McGrath mcgrath.martin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:23:52 UTC 2020

FWIW I recently set this up using Ubuntu Bionic Beaver (on the lowest
priced Scaleway instance). Initially I had some problems, before just
switching to their nightly build:

https://jitsi.org/downloads/ubuntu-debian-installations-instructions-nightly/

Last time I checked Firefox had a problem connecting, but the apps on
Fdroid and others worked well.