ScotLUG :: 17th December 2020 :: End of Year Gathering

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Dec 16 23:31:38 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

The next ScotLUG will be on 17th December. This month, we will be meeting
up a little earlier given that people tend to have commitments towards the
end of December.

This month we will be starting the meeting at 6PM, where we will be
watching a recent talk from one of the many excellent conferences that have
happened in 2020. Suggestions Welcome!
You can join the meeting on the following URL:
https://scotlug.org.uk/meeting/20201217

Agenda:

   - 18:00 UTC - Meeting room opens.
   - 18:15 UTC - Pre-Recorded Conference Talk.
   - 19:30 UTC - End of Year Social Gathering

Thanks,
Kenny.