Glasgow Archives and Open Data stuff

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Mon Mar 29 08:23:29 UTC 2021

Hi Will,

Thanks for the reminder, this turned into a great discussion on Thursday
evening.

I'm asking around about the Mitchell library, are there any folks on the
list who might have contacts with the Glasgow Story Project and the Glasgow
Open Data team? I'd love to ask these people to do a talk for us one
evening.

Thanks,
Kenny.